Do you have a strong knowledge - and a solid practical understanding of accounting? And do you thrive in a role with great responsibility in a small team, where the accounting tasks cover a wide range when servicing our floating hotel solutions? Then, you might be the new Accountant we are looking for to come on board our international team.
Deadline: 16th of May 2017
C-bed is a worldwide pioneer within the offshore accommodation and project services, and as our new Accountant you will be the third member of an ambitious and professional Finance team. The team handles all financial tasks related to our fleet consisting of three vessels. Your overall responsibility as Accountant is to handle the day to day tasks of three of our seven companies, and you will gain a unique insight into the offshore industry and the tailor-made solutions we offer within the wind, oil & gas and construction markets. Thus, we expect you to give what it takes at any time and always being willing to take on new challenges with a can-do attitude.
The position is located in Amsterdam.
- Bookkeeping at HBO level
- Accounts payables and accounts receivables functions
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Balancing monthly accounts
- Reporting to management
- Various administrative duties such as attending and receiving clients, answering phones, filing, office maintenance, managing incoming mails/courier and other ad hoc duties
Ideal candidate – professional skills
- Min. 2 years of experience from a similar position
- Experience in dealing with VAT and tax-related issues
- Knowledge about the shipping industry will be an advantage
- IT proficient - experienced in Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.)
- Fluent in oral and written English
Ideal candidate – personal skills
- Detail-oriented and with a structured approach to the daily tasks
- Service-minded and with a good personal appearance
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving
- Proactive and a natural self-starter
- Flexible and engaged
Interviews will be ongoing until the position has been occupied. If you like to know more about this position, please contact the recruitment team at +45 76 317 290.
The recruitment process is handled by the Monjasa Group.
We are looking forward to receiving your application here.
In case you encounter any problems when uploading your application, please contact HR support Monday to Friday between 9am - 4pm UTC+ 01:00 at: +45 76 317 290.
Founded in 2008 and based in the Netherlands, C-bed Floating Hotels (C-bed) is a worldwide pioneer within offshore hotel and project services. The company employs 250 maritime specialists in the Netherlands, Denmark and on board the vessels at sea.
C-bed specialises in offering tailor-made hotel solutions for the benefit of offshore operators across the wind, oil & gas, and construction markets. Thereby, our highly developed concept allows extensive project, storage, and office facilities at sea and minimises costly daily transfer time between shore and offshore installations for the offshore operating staff.
The C-bed fleet consists of the three vessels: Wind Solution, Wind Ambition, and Wind Innovation.
Learn more at about C-bed here.