Monjasa Group is looking for an HSEQ Specialist to further anchor our strong commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality in our day-to-day activities.
Deadline: 22 September 2017
As our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Specialist you will further anchor our strong commitment to HSEQ in our day-to-day activities.
HSEQ management is an integral and essential part of our business. Monjasa and C-bed have been accredited to the following global standards across all of our offices and operations in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Southeast Asia: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS 18001 since 2014.
Your tasks will be split between Monjasa and C-Bed, our bunkering and floating hotel businesses respectively. At Monjasa, you will support our Dubai-based HSEQ manager by maintaining our existing accreditations, aligning practices with our HSEQ framework and supporting the bunker trading business. In C-Bed, you will support our vessels and office personnel regarding HSEQ issues, and identify, implement and maintain improvements to our practices.
- Drive maintenance, monitor and improve our existing ISO & OHSAS accreditations and ensure follow up on annual HSEQ related objectives. In addition to this, you will align C-bed’s vessels’ safety management system with our own company ISO & OHSAS management system.
- Support internal stakeholders in the completion of tenders and bid material.
- Conduct and follow up on audits.
- Support in relation to ISM, ISPS, MLC and other maritime HSEQ related issues.
- Implement an Integrated Management System in C-bed based on the corporate HSEQ system, and later drive maintenance, monitoring, reporting and advising
- Support colleagues in developing risk assessments and method statements in accordance with recognised standards, and conduct & follow up on accident/incident investigations to ensure appropriate action is taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Follow up and liaise with present and future clients regarding HSEQ issues, for example by setting up a carbon footprint monitoring system.
- Stay updated on HSEQ developments, legislation and best practices.
- Continuously train, inform and follow up with both internal and external stakeholders on HSEQ related matters
Ideal candidate – professional skills
- An HSEQ background with experience in the ISO/OHSAS standards is required
- A maritime background or other similar experience (offshore, oil and energy, terminal operations etc.) is required
- Fluent in written/oral Danish and English
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Ideal candidate – personal skills
- Proactive with the ability to drive improvements from start to finish
- Confident with integrity and clout
- Strong communicator at all organizational levels
- Good understanding of how HSEQ can add value to the business
Interviews will be ongoing until the position has been occupied.
We encourage you to read much more about the company, the job application process and some good and valuable advice on how to best position yourself for the open job listing at www.monjasa.com/careers and here on the website.
We are looking forward to receiving your application here.
In case you encounter any problems when uploading your application, please contact HR support Monday to Friday between 9am - 4pm UTC+ 01:00 on this number: +45 76 317 290.
Founded in 2008 and based in the Netherlands, C-bed Floating Hotels (C-bed) is a worldwide pioneer within offshore hotel and project services. The company employs 250 maritime specialists in the Netherlands, Denmark and on board the vessels at sea.
C-bed specialises in offering tailor-made hotel solutions for the benefit of offshore operators across the wind, oil & gas, and construction markets. Thereby, our highly developed concept allows extensive project, storage, and office facilities at sea and minimises costly daily transfer time between shore and offshore installations for the offshore operating staff.
The C-bed fleet consists of the three vessels: Wind Solution, Wind Ambition, and Wind Innovation.
Learn more at about C-bed here.