Health and safety
C-bed Floating Hotels is OHSAS 18001 certified. The group’s health and safety policy is established in order to secure that continuous work is done in order to fulfil the group’s overall objectives within these areas, as well as to support the perpetuation and development of an ongoing well-functioning working environment.
The objectives of the policy are
- Maintaining a high level of process safety as a pre-condition for safe working environment on board our vessels and at our facilities
- Integrating health and safety into our business strategies and prioritising such with the same importance as other important business objectives
- Fully complying with relevant legal requirements and industry standards
- The prevention of attrition, stress, sickness, burnout, and bullying
- Motivate and provide our employees with the knowledge and capacity needed to understand and follow safety and health working routines and take responsibility for acting in all matters related to their own and colleagues' safety
- Work systematically with risk assessment of occupational safety and health issues and identify the cause of any work-related injuries to adopt a suitable approach.